If you love sweets as much as I love sweets, you and I will get along just fine. Fellow lovers of all things sweet, here is a list of the top twenty treats that Melbourne has to offer taken from the menus of some of Liven's ~sweetest~ restaurants.
1. Ayame: Matcha Cream Brulee (House made Japanese Green tea cream Brûlée served with ice cream and a shot of plum wine)
2. Healthy Vibe: Salted Date caramels (Dates/ organic extra virgin coconut oil/ organic cocoa powder/ organic vanilla paste)
3. Aashiana: Gulab Jamun (Full cream milk dumplings, lightly fried and soaked in rose water sugar syrup, garnished with coconut)
5. Misty’s Diner: Pink Velvet Volcano (Pink velvet cake erupting with vanilla ice cream, dark chocolate, molten fudge & red velvet sauce)
6. Bluetrain: Eskimo kiss (House made adaptation of the classic bounty bar condensed into a dark chocolate dome, placed on a bed of white chocolate caramel sand and passionfruit curd)
7. Rococo: Cannoli Siciliani (Fresh whopped ricotta, grand mariner, candied pistachios, dark chocolate, pistachio gelato)
8. Tequila Mexican: Churros (Deep-fried Spanish donut, served with chocolate dipping sauce and dusted with cinnamon sugar)
9. Chillbro Paletas: Paleta Snickerone (Paleta packed with peanuts, caramel sauce and covered in chocolate)
10. Eat’aliano by Pino: Pizza Nutella (Nutella pizza served with banana slices)
11. Kitchen on Huntly: Sticky Date Pudding (With butter scotch and vanilla ice cream)
12. Healthy Vibe: Salted Date caramels (Dates/ organic extra virgin coconut oil/ organic cocoa powder/ organic vanilla paste)
13. Juno and May: ice-cream sandwich (Double-shot waffle ice-cream sandwich with prune and armagnac ice-cream, peanut brittle, caramelised banana and whiskey-butterscotch sauce)
14. Tu: Passion Chocolate (Crunchy salty chocolate with passion fruit mouss)
15. Xeom: Mochi (Viet-style coconut mocha served with vanilla ice cream, lychee and crushed peanuts)
16. Seoulja Boy: Black Rice Pudding (black rice pudding with coconut ice cream and watermelon skewer)
17. Estivo: Chocolate Fondant (valrhona chocolate fondant, chocolate ganache, cherry ice cream)
18. Kabul Flavour: Firnee (Afghani custard, sweetly cooked corn-flour milk, almonds and sugar, topped with crushed pistachios)
19. Kagu Ra Zaka: Volcano: (Mt. fuji volcano flamed ice cream cake grilled ice cream cake with egg white and alcohol)
20. Orient East: Mochi (Black sesame mochi, ice cream)
Check them out and let us know how you go!
Remember that when you pay with Liven, you're going to earn back a quarter of your bill in Liven cash. Bam!