Liven is looking to hire a Melbourne based foodie with a flare for all things writing and social media.
Our ideal intern will:
- Have used the app! (religiously)
- Be available at least 3 days a week.
- Have experience in lifestyle / food blogging.
- Be enthusiastic about food!
- Be ready to work in (and learn to work in) all kinds of areas - working at Liven is a little different every day!
- Be studying (or graduated from) a relevant degree.
- Have interest in pursuing a long term position at Liven.
It'd be a bonus if you have:
- Basic knowledge or interest in blockchain technology.
- Experience in photography / videography
- Previously managed social media for a company of any scale.
- Experience in professional copy writing and branding.
- Food! Food! Food!
- Quite a bit of creative freedom.
- Work in a rapidly growing team where your ideas get heard.
- Make a difference, quick, and fill your folio with goods.
- A bit of cash to cover the costs.
- Low-end office banter.
- Office dog(s) liaison
- International opportunities for successful hires post internship.
To begin your application, please contact email@example.com with a brief introduction and a sample lifestyle/food based blog.
Successful applicants will be invited to an initial phone interview.